4 Ways To Build A Firmer Booty
As a solid advocate for a full body workout, I prefer not to focus on one specific area of while exercising, but a firmer butt is never a bad thing, right? I’ve never come across a female client who hasn’t agreed with me; targeting the glutes is a must. Many strengthening practices will lift and enhance your booty, delivering a sexy shape to your glutes. Garments that you desire to wear will fit comfortably and be appealing, trust me; you will thank me later.
1. Exercise: Glute Bridges
Glute bridges are a must for any booty building arsenal. You can do these with or without weights; as long as you’re consistent you’ll notice a remarkable increase in the glute area.
Note: As a beginner, practice without the weights.
Lay flat while bending your knees. Your thighs should be almost perpendicular to the ground with your feet flat on the ground.
- Position and keep your arms at your side with your palms down.
- Lift your hips and butt off the ground; use your hands for support.
- Hold the position for two seconds, then drop to the opening position.
Challenge yourself: Place a weight on your lower abdomen; you can also add a resistance band around your thighs or each leg.
Work your way up to 100 glute bridges a day, and you are on your way to a firm booty.
2. Exercise: Broad Jumps
Do you remember long jump in track and field? This exercise is pretty much the same; it’s a simple and powerful strengthing technique.
- Squat, then jump out as far as you possibly can. You will need to focus on landing with your knees bent.
Tip: I encourage you to execute three sets of 10 jumps. You will feel the results in the following days.
3. Exercise: Squat Pulses
We all should know how to squat, but this little variation will set your glutes on fire.
- Set your knees slightly bent.
- Drop down into a full squat position.
- Rise back up, make sure you raise up to the knees bent starting position, not all the way up.
Perform four 30 second rounds.
Challange yourself: hold a set of dumbbells at your shoulders while performing the exercise.
4. Exercise: Low Jacks
You probably started doing jumping jacks in preschool, but these aren’t your typical jumping jacks.
1. Start the exercise in a squat position.
2. From there, start your jumping jacks, but keep your knees bent the entire time.
Do four 30 second rounds of this exercise.
You are not going to get the butt you want by just sitting around. Get up and exercise! By incorporating all of these exercises consistently into your normal exercise routine, I guarantee bootylicious results!
Opinions and experiences contributed from Millennial Mom Magazine Contributors.
Jordan Means- Full Bio