Contributor | Motherhood | Lifestyle
Mother of 1
Shay’s TOP 5 MUST-HAVES
As a working and traveling mom, the top 5 things I cannot live without would be the following:
1) The “Mint” budgeting app–a quick, easy place to link all of my bills and banking accounts and budgets, it allows me to receive payment reminders and keep my household on track.
2) Baby Jogger City Mini GT stroller–it makes traveling through the airport with a baby a breeze! Light-weight, easy to collapse for gate check and pop-up upon arrival!
3) Apothic Dark (red blend) wine– tastes great, cheap and a great top of to a stressful day.
4) Crockpot— makes dinner easier; especially while working throughout the week. Dump and go!
5) Sex dates with my husband– stress relief.
featured photo: Tatiana Niño