Ifunanya (Ify) Whitfill
Mother of 3
Resides in Louisville, KY; Born in Athens Greece and a British National
Makeup Powerhouse email@example.com
Check Ify’s Must-Haves for this Summer
1) Bright Color Eyeshadow: Summer is upon us. Now you can bring out your electric blue, bright pink, yellow, and all your summer fun colors that have been in hibernation since fall.
2) Nude Lips: The classic nude lip is natural and perfect for an effortless summer look
3) Water Resistant Mascara: With summer season beginning you will need to make sure your mascara can make it through a day at the pool. No raccoon eyes, please.
4) Waterproof Foundation: If you’re anything like me, you’ll want to make sure that your makeup lasts all day, and no amount of sweat or splashes at the pool should take that away from you.
5) Smudge-proof Eyeliner: Do you see a trend here 😉 In the heat, you don’t have to give up your makeup, get a smudge proof eyeliner.
6) BB Cream: A hydrating alternative to foundation could be a tinted moisturizer AKA BB cream. This gives you a natural look while evening out your skin tone
7) Splash of Color: The night scene calls for a bright, fun lip. Grab a matte liquid lipstick, or if you love to shine, get a fun glossy lip. Of course, if you prefer a traditional lipstick that’s also an option.
8) Moisturizer with SPF: Prepping your skin in the summer months is so important. You have to protect your skin from sun damage so don’t skip this step, no matter how much your melanin is popping.
9) Hydrating Night Cream: Summer tends to take a toll on your skin in so many ways. Your skin needs time to repair itself after a long day of being exposed to the elements.
10) Brow Gel: You may want to skip the IG brows while you’re chilling by the pool, but that doesn’t mean you have to leave those face framers naked. Grab a brow gel and add some definition for a more natural look.
Questions? Email Ify.